MSW Priority Deadline is January 15th, 2018!!!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Coursework in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Prerequisites: Biology and Statistics course, grade of C- or better.
- Must be equivalent to Statistics 311 and one of Bio 105/106, 181, 183, or 212 at NC State
- Three references: two professional/volunteer, one academic.
- Variety of life and work experience.
Petition for Exceptional Consideration
Applicants who do not meet minimum admission requirements may petition the Admissions Committee to waive the requirement. An applicant must show how the admission requirements do not adequately represent her or his capabilities. This form is included in the departmental application. This petition cannot be used for missing pre-requisite courses.
Ranked Among the Top 25 Most Affordable MSW Programs
Social Work Degree GuideMore Information