Apply Now to the MSW Program
- Bachelor’s of Social Work (BSW) degree from an accredited college/university.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Grades “B” or better in all Social Work courses.
- Pre-requisites: Biology and Statistics course with a passing grade.
- Must be equivalent to Statistics 311 and one of BIO 105/106, 181, 183 or 212 at NC State.
- Three references: One professional/volunteer, one academic and one from your Field Education Designee (field supervisor, coordinator or director).
Ranked Among the Nation's Top 100 MSW Programs
The Princeton ReviewSee our rankings